Sunday, June 13, 2010

Life Goal 3: Lose an Eye

For one reason or another I think Eye patches are really cool. I own 3 or 4 and I would wear them all the time if one it didn't look weird wearing glasses and an eye patch and two how much of a dork I would look like if some one saw I was just wearing it for fun. Though I might be able to get away with the eccentric artist angle. Regardless I feel i already have really poor depth perception and the loss of it would be minimal. Plus it would give me an excuse to get contact lenses or more a contact lens.
I would hope that there is an awesome story as to why I don't have an eye as well. Maybe traded it for mystical knowledge as my body was tied to the world tree and I am hung and stabbed or something like that. If there isn't one I'll make up 100 and tell every one a different story and then no one will be sure. Plus it would only make me look like a cool old guy like Indiana Jones.

No comments: