Monday, September 13, 2010

August's Jar Jar Butt Tattoo

So if you follow Consensual Tentacle or my face book art album this might not be new, however, I really love this drawing and felt remiss not adding it to my blog as well. And here I get to add some explanation, which I'm surprised no one else has asked for. This is a detailed shot of the tattoo on August's butt in if i say he is a burglar, a burglar he is. The back story behind the tattoo is that August made a bet with his best friend, and lost (what that bet was is another story), and the stakes involved getting a Jar Jar Binks Tattoo. Hence the text "always pay your debts." It's also fitting because it was the fact that Jar Jar owed Qui-Gon Jinn a life debt, which was he got tacked on to their whole journey and he was able to ruin the whole galaxy.

No comments: