Thursday, March 4, 2010

Single Cell Ero's House Concept Art

I have started to work on doing more backgrounds, even though I find characters more fun. I have sketched out about five different locations in the Single Cell universe and here is the first one that I worked on. This is a work in progress there will be more posts to follow concerning this piece in the future.









Here is the sketch of Ero's house. in the sketch you can see where I plan to place Ero and his father.










Here is the work in progress of Ero's House. I still need to add some kipple of the people who live in the houses as well as Ero, his Dad, and a couple of random village members. In the background you can see the spiritual pavilion where the religious ceremonies are held and where the shaman lives.

No comments: