Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Laura's Brain Exposed PART I (The Sktech)

Laura has started school again and once again she is stressed out of her mind. So to commemorate the occasion she commissioned me to draw her head cracked open with her brain exposed on her red leather notebook where she keeps a calendar of everything she has to do for school on a daily basis. These are the sketches I did.























Here is the first page of sketches that I did showing her brain exposed and steaming in different ways. My favorite was the one where she is crazy, mad and her brain is bursting out of her head (lower left hand corner). She however, likes the one where she looks dead or comatose (on the upper right). So I will be drawing that one on her notebook.






















Here is my bigger refined sketch of the one that she likes. Next step notebook!

No comments: