Friday, January 15, 2010

Prana Portraits

I have started to dabble in digital painting. Here are some of my early attempts. These are portraits from a comic Laura and I are working on. These are some concept drawings. The comic won't be in this style, but maybe the covers. We'll see. I did these more in an attempt to build up my concept art portfolio. I have been watching videos from Idrawgirls.com and have been trying to start doing digital painting each one of these took around 45 minutes, I hope to cut that time down or raise the quality.























This is the second one I did; the first one was awful. This is Sasuma who starts out as a Geisha and becomes so much more.






















This one I more or less copied from a reference picture.























This is Roger. More on him later.

No comments: