Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mosaic Project 2 the Vikinging

It is once again time for Benicia Artists Open Studios which is may 5th and 6th,  and this year they are doing the Mosaic Project again where they will be raffling off 144 little panels created by some artists in the community. Laura and I created panels for the exhibition. The tiles will be
Last year I made an octopus, this year after buying some art from Miss Monster of a viking berserker I was inspired to make my own viking. I decided to use this paint set that I have had for a really long time and it didn't go quiet as planned. I think I ended up with a cool little tile, but if I had it to do over again I would do a few things differently and use the paint in a different way. I need to try and paint more. Maybe a painting every 3 months.

No comments: